Sunday, November 27, 2011

Midbrain - testimonial

I was introduced by my sister this midbrain activation workshop (also known as blind-fold training method) some months ago. I was a bit reluctant to look further on it as I have never heard about midbrain activation before!! Anyhow, after further research on the internet – I am happy to know midbrain acts like a communication tool to connect the left and the right brain; hence it balance the usage on both the left and right brain. Pretty cool ^-^ Since I was searching for a method to boost Qin Kai concentration/learning ability, I am ready to give it a try with no expectation at all!

After the first day training, I am amazed and impressed with Qin Kai ability to perform ‘ice cream stick blindfolded’ as well as the ‘alphabet puzzle blindfolded’. This also boost Qin Kai confident for being able to perform such mission impossible tasks just after the first day of training. He was very excited and looking forward the next day training….Once again, I was happy to discover and unleashed Qin Kai hidden potential!!!

I am grateful Qin Kai have gone through the midbrain activation workshop training and I have observe a great improvement on the focus span – he can now enjoy reading story book for as long as one hour. (I must share with you that, Qin Kai is super active boy and he just can’t sit and read/perform his home works without someone sitting beside him and constantly reminding him to stay focus!!!). This is so great and I am sure all parents out there will be happy if your children can complete their home works within a short time frame and they able to relax and enjoy the other activities they enjoy?? Overall, shouldn’t they be enjoying their childhood?

I have used this as a new family-bonding activities after this midbrain activation, Qin Kai always looking forward the daily practice time and we will perform the brain gym exercise, eye ball movement exercise and all sort of memory training (blind-folded) together. Qin Kai commented he enjoyed the relax and happy moment together. This is something I have been looking for – to be able to spend quality time, be at the present moment with my son and enjoying the activities together. On top of that, it will continue to strengthen this newly found ‘power’!!

 I really grateful and appreciate this unique training and a ‘big thank you’ to theMidbrain Training team. I love to share my joy and experience to all the parents out there. Do not miss this golden opportunity and you would not know this will be the most everlasting gift you can give to your child.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密