Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Karma Yoga - Confucian Camp 2011

This is another great day at Bentong Confucian Camp. (I lost count the number of time I have joined such karma yoga with Master Mani :-p)

I have been looking forward to meet the children and most important, I am going to meet Qin Kai (I have been missing him so much since he checked in to the camp on 27th Nov)....

It took me about 1.5 hours from Shah Alam to reach the site; the weather were so nice and the smell of the nature REfRESH you instantly.

The children enjoyed the yoga session with Master Mani and guess which is the part they enjoyed the most???? SHAVASANA, you can hear all sor of 'sounds' and apparently, some kids already fallen zzzzzzzZZZzzzz. Anyhow, you will be impressed even these children are in the deep relaxation pose, they did somehow 'listen' to the positive affirmation that share by Master Mani!!!!

I really hope there are more volunteers will turn up for these type of karma project. I believed one don't have to be rich to perform karma (charity) activities. You just need to go with a big heart and your sincerity. The children can feel you.

I am sure there are more Karma yoga to be organized in 2012 and all are welcome. Do check out the announcement and I know you don't want to miss the opportunities to experience  the joy with the children.

Namaskra



No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密