Saturday, April 14, 2012

Judy's Yoga Therapy

Thank You Teressa for getting me this book.
This is a very interesting book - the author has structured the book nicely and you will have a better view of the relation of asana, anatomy & psyhology.

I believe there are more who are looking for the complementary and alternative medicine now - YOGA is one of them. Do you still think that yoga just only = asana? There are 8 limbs of Pantanjali yoga - Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyaharam, Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi. (I am still learning and I am sure the experience will be there when the timing is right ^-^)

Do you see that Asana just one of the 8? The more you get into Yoga, there are so much to learn and explore! Now, what is PranayamaAt time, when I am feeling stress, I find my breathing is rather short and shallow. (pretty common??). Read on the book, to find out how breathing can affect the circulation, autoimmunity and endocrine system!!

Last but not least, there are also articles on how the pressure points (Anyone know what is the right term for 'Jin Ro' in English?) which can heal commonly found sickness too. Ok, I am not going to write more and you may head off to any major book shop to grab the book and start reading.....

My principle is very simple, to have healthy body and mind, apart from regular exercise, control the balance diet and always give time to quiet the mind and calm the body; maybe with some minor change of lifesty ^-^

I CAN HEAL MYSELF AND YOU CAN HEAL YOURSELF TOO.

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密