Sunday, December 04, 2011

New Interest

NIKON D5000




I am very lucky to have this camera from my husband. Don't ask me what type of lenses I have :)
At time, I can't even remember the model of the camera :) That is not important coz the really important thing is to thank you my husband as he has diverted his interest from photography to cycling (the bicycle is just parking there and I am wandering should I open a bid to sell it off - ha ha ha) and now running.

Now, back to my new interests, it was really cool and fun to have this DSLR camera but trust me, it is not easy to travel with this little giant baby. I brought this camera with me to Siem Reap last year end and I suffer server shoulder/neck pain after have to mountain walk for almost an hour plus! The experience remind me to have a nice camera bag ...

Anyhow, despite of the weight, the outcome will hardly disappoint you. I am very happy and satisfy with most of the photo shoots. There are lot more to learn when come to handling the camera!

I like to mention here also that I gained a lot of photography tips from my DHL colleagues (oh my GOD! I can't recall what is the name of the photography club...help me!!!) Thank you friends.

My own tip on DSLR, master the basic and follow your heart, just take as much photos and you will never regret.









No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密