Monday, January 06, 2014

Hello 2014

2013 already passed and I was very grateful and blessed that my family members were in good health, I got to do what I love to do including my teaching, travelling and charity activities; To me, whatever happened in the year became valuable life experiences; which brought me to the next level to be more loving, giving, kind, understanding, trust the process, have faith, focus on the positives and more patient.....the most important MORE AUTHENTIC.

Today already the 2nd week of 2014 and I am READY after spending some days organising the information gained from new year retreat I attended , confirming my teaching schedule, following up appointments, 'facebooking' and updating my blog.

What is the one thing that I CANNOT LIVE without in 2014?

TO LOVE MYSELF MORE  & LIVE IN THE NOW

I will continue to share my experiences and stories throughout this whole year; I hope you will find my sharing motivate and provide you a deeper insight of yourself too.

Wishing you all happy and have peace of mind

Namaste

Add caption
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密