Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Favorite 312


It's me and photos from the last few years with my most Loving, Understanding, Beautiful and Charming mom.

What's the message I want to share " Enjoy, Have Fun and Spend more time together with your loved ones whenever you can" 

I have never regret since the day I left my job as it has been the most FREE, FUN and FULFILLMENT years.  I got to do what I love to do, spend time with my loved ones, travel, stay healthy & fit.

Thank You all my friends who have LOVE ME as who I am and support me whenever I need help. I am Sorry and pls forgive me should I have hurt or offend you in one way or another. No matter what I LOVE YOU all.

To you ROY, no words can express my GRATITUDE and deep from the bottom of my heart, i just want to say I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU.

If we are going to meet again, I will choose you as my man again.

To my mama, you are the best mom and YES. I like to be your daughter again. I LOVE YOU.

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密