Monday, February 20, 2017

Me Time @ Tanah Aina


When is the last time you FREE yourself from all the commitments, duties, assignments, projects, whatever you name them?

How long you have not spend time just for yourself?

Do you feel tired? exhausted? No hope? Lost of directions? frustrated? not able to focus? angry?

If you are experiencing all the above, it is time for you to take a break.

It is not necessary to spend lot of money to get escape for a luxury holidays. Find a place near by, get connected to the nature, switch off your phone, just go 'blank' and be with yourself.

Observe the peace and calm or the nervous and worry once you not able to hand on your mobile  phone or simply cannot get any mobile data connection....

Experience and contemplate what is that we want to have 'control' or why we have 'expectations' from others?

I had a very good realization during my 'me time' @ Tanah Aina. I knew I am Safe and Protected, I am good to move on whatever is awaiting for me.

Wishing you finding your messages too.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密