Thursday, November 10, 2011

Karma project

Project by Malaysian Yoga Society (MYS)...

A very special day @ Batu Arang as I brought along my son, Qin Kai. It has been difficult to explain to Qin Kai how lucky he was till he has his own experience that day and I am sure this will be one of the very precious life experience for him.

I almost tears when he shared with me after the visit "Mom, thank you so much being my lovely mama and I am so lucky that I have so many other things that the house don't have! I will treasure what I have and appreciate all the time you have spent with me"

Karma project not necessary to donate money and you will not know how you have contributed just been present at the venue.

Anyhow, we can do our karma project even when we are in the house! When is the last time you have a big smile on your face? When is the last time you say 'Please' and 'Thank You'???

I am looking forward to participate in the karma projects by Master Mani and association. Thank you Master Mani. You are simply the best.

Namaste.












No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密