Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

Are you now queue in the jam going into the shopping malls for the Christmas Sales & shop for the Chinese New Year?

Some of you maybe just woke up from last night extended Christmas party ;)

I have been sitting in this cafe try to get the 'mood' to write.... Observing people coming in and out, having late breakfast, lunch and now tea. Most of them come with kids, and they have their own "electronic gadgets on hand; where's the communication? Even couples playing on their own mobile while waiting for their orders. It can be clearly tell if those are newly dating or have been together for a while!

I wanted to say we should treasure the moment we spending time together. We have been busy with our daily errands and at time, we hardly can sit down to enjoy the meals together...

Anyhow, forget about the others and let me share with you my activitie since Fri evening - attending gathering at my uncle's house, busy with my cousin wedding on the Christmas eve then visiting my friend new house in the evening - what a great day, I enjoyed the gathring, eating ,chit chat and also not forgetting a glass of nice wine.

Qin Kai? He has fun time catching up his friends (who have not been meeting for a while), playing ipad, watching movie, reading story book and at last when they have nothing else to do, they played with the torties.....

Well, what I wanted to share is that, when you are spending the time with your family members, friends or love ones - be at that moment (enjoy the now). There always time for you to attend to the sms, email, FB or whatsoever (I knew someone going to something about this when he read this :)

You get it or not, let me wish you all a blessed Christmas and may the New Year 2012 be the best ever in ALL ways for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密