Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sharing EO the RIGHT WAY

 
Sharing Young Living the RIGHT WAY.
 
Currently, Young Living Malaysia has brought in products that are legally classified as cosmetics grade. This meaning products can only apply to external parts of our body.
 
 

      1. Diffuse the oil
        • My pick 8 to 10 drops of  lemon, peppermint, purification or Palo Santo
      2. DIY your own spray from Dark Colour Glass bottles
        • Love the aroma from orange, lemon, grapefruit (you can use single oil or blend 2 or more + RO water)
        • To 'chase away' insects - try to mix basil, lemongrass, thyme & rosemary (few drops each onto a 100ml or 150 bottle)
      3. Inhale it direct from your palm (applicable to all single or blend oil)
        • Always do a sensitive test by apply a drop of oil onto the wrist first)
      4. Wear it in your EO necklace
        • I use Clary Sage 1 week before my menses
        • When I am out for long app, I wear Frankincense behind my ear and apply on my write as my perfume
      5. Drop a drop of oil of your choice onto a tissue or facial tissue then put beside your bed during travelling
 
 
 
You have the YL Dewdrop and Rainstone diffuser, maximise them whenever possible
I add to my eye mask and it smell so good....
 
 
 
      1. Gentle reminder for 1st time EO user, always DILUTE the oil with v6 or any other base oil e.g. coconut oil or your baby oil
      2. Lavender help to improve my son's nails conditions
      3. Lavender stop the itchiness and reduce the red spot on my client's leg
      4. Add Cypress, Grapefruit, Lemon + half bottle of V6, I use to massage my entire lower body (I find it help to improve the water retention, cellulite and somehow, it reduce lower back pain for my hubby)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Massage gently the well blend frankincense or sacred frankincense with the night cream then apply the facial mask.
 Feeling refreshing the next day
 

Apply the oil of your choice before your exercise - be it yoga, slow walk, cycling or simple stretching at home

 
 
 
        1.  Since I have been using YL EO for many years now, I have total faith and trust of this  pure oil, this is my own experience and since each body is different, you take the following as reference only ok
        2. A drop of peppermint into my hot flask during tea time will keep me awake
        3. I also like to swap it with Lemon on the day if I overeat
        4. Lime also another good selection
 
 
 
 
 
 
        1.  Again, practice this only if you are confident and you know the oil can help you
        2. I apply a drop of Thieve or peppermint when I have sore throat
        3. Not able to sleep, a drop under the tongue help me
Natural mouth freshener (add drop of peppermint + coconut oil onto capsule)
 
 
Find it difficult to drop under tongue or drink the oil, this is another option, put the oil into capsule
  1. This is my weekly detox for my family members - 8 drops of lemon neat or add coconut oil
  2. Another oil that good for detox = Juva cleanse
 
 
        1. The first choice = Rain Drop Set 
 
 
 
 
 
      1. While waiting for the exact usage of RD on the spine
      2. Quick start is to layering the oil onto your feet
        1. Always allow a few minute for the oil to absorb before the next one
          1. Valor
          2. Oregano
          3. Thyme
          4. Basil
          5. Cypress
          6. Wintergreen
          7. Marjoram
          8. Aroma Siez
          9. Peppermint
 
 
Extra Info  
 

 

  
  

Sharing is Loving
  
 
 
 
I recycle the bottles - add V6 and blend the oil to share with my friends and students
  
 
Travel with your Oils 
 
Find your own EO bags and carry them with you

 
 
What Else with the Oils....
 
 

I create a corner for myself and these oil become the 'decoration' items

 
 
 
E n o Y   T h e   O I l
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密