Friday, February 03, 2012

Ayuveda Detox 2

Time flies, I have completed the first 7 days of detox and how I feel? Very light and bright :) I can't wait to start the next 7 days of Rejuvenation. (I bet you are looking forward to read my experiences again.)

Anyhow, I am impressed with my consistency and determination to want to finish the whole program; If you asked me which is the most difficult part? I would say, to have a strong mind.....(when I share with my sister, I only take plain potridge during the 7 days, she said, she will vomit all the way - ha ha, and you basically have to relax yourself and enjoy the slow pace - which I find it very beneficiary for me. Even I have quit from corporate world, I think I have never slow down this much to really enjoy the every minute and every second.....Try it out and you will be amazed what you will get out from it!)

Surely, there are so much more to share and I always like to share my knowledge and experience with anyone who likes to know more on my health/fitness routines. Indeed, there are many ways to keep fit and stay healthy....the important is that - YOU WANT it! Otherwise, you know exercise is good, balance diet is good, detox is good - all is good, but what is lacking is the very first step you take to WANT to do it :)

Namaskra

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密