Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ayuveda Detox


Finally, I decided to go on this program on the 4th day of Lunar New Year! I am sure you have the same experience that you feeling your body has been overweight, lazy and tired all the time .....It is the time to have a clean sweep - remove all the toxins from the body ^-^

This was really a beautiful experience, I reached Ayur Center as early as 6.30am and the therapist, will start to apply herbs + yogart onto my head, then massaging warm sesame oil onto my whole body, lastly, I enjoyed the srubbing and shower! I feel the softness of the skin instantly. (wow, you can imagine a new me at the end of the 7th day :)
I was then given ghee (clarified butter) to drink, which lubricates the digestive tract and facilitates the elimination of toxins from the body. I will then have very light diet and ginger tea was served. I also like to stress the important to continue to drink a lot of hot water throughout the day as I trust hot water provoke detox process, it move the lymphatic system it also has keep the body hydrated.

On top of that, I practice mostly twisting yoga asanas, this move toxins from your tissues through your lymphatic and digestive systems so that they can be eliminated from the body.

Anyhow, I strongly believe that, even after the detox, I will have to look into a more healthy and balance diet. The process is just not during these  7 - 14 days; it is a life long practice in order to maintain a healthy and strong body.

I am so blessed my friend share with me the center that offer this detox program and now I am sharing my new experience with you (Sharing is Caring)! Apart from that, this continue to push me wanted to find out more on this beautiful ancient natural healing as well as the basic principal of Ayuvedic Nutrition (how to use 6 tastes in each meal).

Since, I have to dedicate the next few days to slow down on my activities, I will surely spend more time in the nature and not forgetting to blog / journaling about this fantastic experiences with you all.



Ayur Center @ Section 16, PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密