Tuesday, February 21, 2012

学员分享

I wrote this testimonial for my Yoga teacher and close friend Ericca with love.

Ericca  started to teach me Yoga from June 2011 till September 2011. In the 4 months with Ericca, what I love about Ericca is her passion in giving life and health in love to her students.  

Following this passion, Ericca teaches in earnest, in love, in softness, yet with full enthusiasm.The enthusiasm is expressed in her watchful eyes on each movements I performed and  giving encouraging recognition on every progress I made, however small.  

Ericca also demonstrates her enthusiasm through giving me powerpoints that illustrates postures she taught me. She did not give me standard illustration. The illustrations were supported with her own photographs in action. 

This  gave me the message of how committedEricca is in making sure her students learn right and learn well. in action. This  gave me the message of how committedEricca is in making sure her students learn right and learn well.

I have thoroughly enjoyed and learned well in the 4 months with Ericca. Ericca is a teacher who is well sought after by many of my friends.

~Kum Ying Chooi Oct 2011~

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密