Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

Today Facebook status was loaded with all the Valentine's Day greetings .....

Have you ever stop and think we only 'celebrate, feel love and express love' only during this specific day?

How Great it would be if you have this "Valentine" in you all the time, express love, show gratitude and be kind to anyone in your space and not your spouse and partner only! Have you forgotten your parents, your brothers & sisters. Maybe your friends & colleagues - irregardless they are lady or guy ^_^

I am thinking of my darling who make me understand this and I am so lucky as I am celebrating Valentine's day every moment whether we are together or not! Thank you & I love you Roy.

To you all out there, Happy Valentine's Day and I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密