Saturday, March 31, 2012

Great 40!

When I was just a little girl I asked my mother, what will I be Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me. Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be The future's not ours,to see Que Sera, Sera What will be, will be...

Is me.... (from left 1-9-19-31-40)

I can't remember exactly if I asked my mother what I will be when I grown up but I always wondering a lot of things. Now, time has gone by quickly and I am entering the 40th and I am doing Great  :)

I am very grateful that I am doing what I like, I continue to grow in the areas that interest me and most importantly, I am sharing the experiences with my students, friends and whoever that came into my space everyday.

What's the secret? Well, it is very simple, what I believed is that 'know what you want, have the courage and perserverance to pursue it. Remember that you are the best and perfect in your own special way.'

My friends asking me why I am always happy, smiling and is that why I am looking younger and younger?

There's always a price for everything .....

1. Daily exercise
2. Balance diet
3. Healthy lifestyle

Apart from my teaching classes, I practising Manipuraka, Kriya yoga, I started to Zumba and not only that, I am working out routines with my hubby too (so, both of use will exercise together and improve the relationship ^-^). You will find the time when you wanted all that!

When come to eating, I am very strict and at time, my family members telling me I am too rigid ....well, I learnt and become more flexible (if you are hungry, it is alright to eat, but do consider the time when you are eating and choose wiser what you put into your body!!)

I do eat McD, KFC, fast food, junks .....eat with NO GUILT and I indulge all that occasionally and I am happy, Qin Kai is happy and even Roy is happy!! (ha ha)

Then come to detox, there are few Shatkarma Cleansing Technique which are simple yet very effective. (I will cover this in the other topic to share in more details)

How about healthy lifestyle? What time you go to bed? Your dinner time? Do you sleep with your iphone, ipad, apple etc??? How often you do the 'mental detox'? Do you have quality time with your spouse and children? When is the last time you were out in the park? Do you DIY hand and food SPA? Do you spend some time for your ownself? Reading? simply listen to music??

The list will go on and on.................

While I was writing this, there are more and more ideas how I can share out my experience in a more structure way. I am getting very exciting and I am sure with this passion, I will write more and I hope you will enjoy all the precious moments.

I love you. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密