Friday, March 30, 2012

Moment for myself

Do you still remember the last time you spend time alone?

I used to find it very 'weired' to sit at the corner of a cafe or restaurant (or even do something) ALONE!

Now, I find the moment just for myself is so exclusive. I can read my book quietly, update my blog or just sit there observing the people around me ^-^ When you mind is quiet and calm, you can observe so many things that you might not see before (even they are there all the time!!! agree?)

My friends telling me - NO WAY. I have to do this, I have to do that, so many things to do every day....Well, all I can say is that you must learn to 'LET GO' slowly and you will be amazed how the things, person that you must take care, will be taken care and in good order without you. I always remember one of my ex-boss telling us 'At work, nobody is indispensable! The moment you are out from the position, they can get a replacement almost immediately!!!!!!)

I must thank you Roy to allow me to become who I am and doing what I want - not to mention his  unconditional love and support. I also have to show gratitude to  Qin Kai as my son for me to learn to be a better mom, he will understand exactly when is the time I will be off and he will be on his own to take responsibility for his duties. Lastly, without my parents, I will  not be here! Thank you dad and I knew you are happy and proud of what I am doing now! As for you mom, you are the most spiritual mother. I love you all.


Today I will make time for myself. I feel peace and happiness in my heart. I enjoy my own company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密