Saturday, September 07, 2013

Book Cleansing

Did the topic attract you? I have been spending the past few days organising and clean up nothing else but BOOKS. (I have inherited lot of books - from my parents, sisters, unknown source.....)

In the last article, I shared the beauty of 'cleaning up', I really feeling GREAT. (For those who known me for years, you knew I am good in that and do drop me a message should you like to know how to kick start the 'cleaning up' ^ -^)

I used the word 'cleansing' simply after the clean up, I felt happy, light and relief. Don't ask me why, you have to experience this yourself, by this simple act, it help to shift your mood! What you have been waiting for?  Have a cup of coffee and play some soothing background music, diffuse your favourite essential oil and ENJOY.

Namaste



Love what I have been doing and hope to have my own 'book'
covering Body, mind & Soul - ALL in ONE...

These inherited from my parents and great books (from 1960)


The collection from 1972...already 41 years old!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密