Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Lunar New Year 2014

In less than few hours, it will be 'officially' entering the year of Horse.

In other word, is just another day right :) ha! What have you been thinking? I have been observed the last few weeks, friends, relatives, most people have been stress over this 'Lunar New Year Celebration'. Busy with the housekeeping, decorating the house according to 'horse year feng sui', shopping A to Z and preparing to go back home town, what to eat for reunion dinner etc.

Then the next few days will be busy with visiting friends and relatives, not forgetting the 'eat eat eat'. This is the tradition when 'Chinese' get together, FOOD is a must!! Perhaps, this is your one of a year event to meet up friends and have your 'gambling' sessions till late night ^-^

Surely I enjoyed the housekeeping & shopping with Qin Kai since months ago (I don't like last minute work) and also, I tried to share with Qin Kai the tradition at least this young generation will know why we celebrate the new year.

The most important for me during this festive season is to ENJOY and stay at the MOMENT. Appreciate and treasure our love ones. Nothing is permanent.

From the bottom of my heart, my deepest gratitude to all my dearest family members, relatives, friends, students and even strangers who have giving me a helping hand, provide me the support me when I need and love me for who I am. I really appreciate your unconditionally love.

I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU.

I knew I promised I will write more this year (which I am still not very 'ON' yet). You have my word, you will hear from me MORE OFTEN.

Happy New Year.
吉祥如意
 诸事圆满
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密