Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sharing is Loving

See what I have to share with you today.

You might know I love to travel and travel with a purpose!

Apart from that, is my hobby to collect fridge magnets,  cute little deco, bags, shawls, folders, stationaries that represented the countries I have been to  .....

My new bag organizers - The sunflower series
It fit well into my leather shopping bag - 3 compartments altogether, I can put the long wallet, my S Notes phone, a small diary and my cosmetic bag too
 
I don't have to bother to keep buying the book cover, now I can use this to carry my book around easily

 
It even has space for a notepad and a pen (or more pens)

 
Another cute elephant printing - the long wallet
In fact, I can fit the  phone inside and keeping stuff simple and neat
 
Cards a neatly arranged on the left side, there's a section for coins or usually for me I will carry a separate coin purse. Now the dollar notes can fit in nicely without folding.

Lovely print - my bring out cosmetic bag
 
How can I miss my EO bag? Do you like the owls? This is limited edition. ha ha
 
Most important, all the materials are cotton and inside the bags, all come with water proof protector.


Do check out my next blog and I will share with you more exciting update and promotions!!!!
 
I am so exciting and will see you soon.
 
With love

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密