Friday, January 08, 2016

Updated Everyday Set Collection



I love my Young Living Essential Oil, you will be amazed how it can be so handy and used in so many creative ways. I always have some of the oils with me whenever I am out, you will not know when you will need them ^_^

Update the following with the 2 new oil - RC & Melaleuca (also known as Tea Tree)

Peppermint
  • A must have in my bag
  • Promote mental alertness (so that will keep me fresh and able to share more of my writing)
  • Pour hot water into bowl and add few drops of oil, steam face for 3-5 minutes and recover from cold quickly
RC
  • My favourite after Peppermint
  • I find it very good to eliminate flu & cold (good respiratory care)
  • Apply to chest and throat
Lavender
  • A must have in any household
  • Massage onto bottom of feet or back of neck for calming feeling
  • Diffuse the oil at night to promote good sleep
  • Soothe minor cuts or burns effectively
Frankincense
  • This also my favourite  
  • Use it  during yoga class or meditation
  • Add a drop to cream mask; apply evenly the face & neck, giving a natural face lift
Melaleuca
  • This help to fix the fungal infection on my toes
  • Apparently it  is good for strep throat
  • It help to improve problematic skin too
Lemon
  • Love this and I have a blog about A to Z on Lemon
  • Very effective stubborn stain removal especially the collars
  • Apply with your body cream to reduce cellulite
Thieves
  • Now we are so lucky to have a wide range Thieves collection
  • I find this particularly useful as inserts repellent (add 4-5 drops in the water to clean floor and wall)
Panaway
  • It calm sore muscles, swelling and reducing headache too
  • This is a must have oil for my hubby back massage
Purification
  • Very effective on insect bites and sooth itching
  • Use as inserts repellent too (add few drop in bottle and spray around)
Lemongrass
  • Improve stomach discomfort
  • Anti inflammatory
  • Apparently it is also help in anti parasites 
There are endless ways to use these essential oils and from simply inhale, diffuse, massage foot space, sauna, facial, and 'steam face'.

To make it more fun, I am testing out my own body scrub and spray with the EO.  I will surely try to explore the usage in the cooking too.

I am sure there's lot more to share and do feel free to leave your comments or get in touch with me should you like to know more about Young Living Essential Oil.

Keep smiling and have a fabulous day with your essential oil.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密