Monday, June 13, 2016

Essentioal Oil Sharing @ Miri

Date: 9 & 10 June 2016
Venue: Miri Home Stay
Invited Speaker: Berry Eng & Ericca Gan

Thank you Roseanne and your assistants for this ad hoc workshop, without your help and dedication, almost impossible to have everything setup within the short notice. Great Job!

My sincere thanks to Berry for sharing your Journey with Young Living and your experiences with the essential oil. I personally picked up few useful tips and really handy to apply in the daily life too!

I hope my sharing on the 'Everyday Set Oil' gave an insight to those who attending my sharing too ^-^  The more you hands on with the EO, you just love them from A to Z
(this is my personal opinion.).

EO to me is merely an experience, how you can handle the kid's rashes, bruises & insect bites, minimize coughing & sneezing or how to improve focus & concentration, how about to control weight or get health into a more balance stage!

If you have missed the workshop, kindly contact Roseanne @ Young Living Essential Oil Miri 美里健康精油站 for the upcoming workshop.

I am sure you will love to learn the "RainDrop" technique or even book an appointment to experience the "RainDrop" yourself.

I also look forward to share more in depth of EO and Yoga - 'How &  Why'.

THANK YOU & SEE YOU SOON!!!

Berry, Roseanne & Me

Door Gifts ...

Special book mark by a young designer - Thank You Shu Yin

Love this invitation card prepared specially by Roseanne & Shu Yin



No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密