Tuesday, June 13, 2017

奥修禪卡

Once upon a time.... (I was so crazy with Goddess guidance oracle cards, Messages from animal spirit guides cards, Guardian Angle cards; I will buy them - like a collection and will only pick a card occasionally and as a message for me to contemplate for the day (well, it's really like fortune teller, no offence - just my own feeling now .......)

With the proper introductory to the Osho tarot cards workshop end of Apr this year, I truly amazed how each of the cards will let me see clearly what  'I have been missing' or I shall say, 'I am able to find out more about me' at that particular point of time, my blind spot. This indeed very helpful in my Inner Works!! (Note: this required time to practice, to get connected with our own self again, baby steps at a time as this is a "Journey Within". What is needed is the willingness , open heart and honest to own self to attain the balance in Body, Mind and Soul)

If you have been searching around, attended workshops after workshops.  Feeling 'Tired of Searching?' yet you didn't get the answer you looking for?

I like to invite you to join me the next workshop this 2nd Jul 2017 @ Zing Wellness Academy. More info pls click on the link below: Osho Tarot Card Workshop

When you are ready, the 'teacher' will appear! Search no more and all the answers are from within!

Thank You Yuki Lou Shi for putting these together.
You will enjoy the journey with these cards.

The quick 3 cards technique ...interested to know the 'ah ha' moment from above?

The  "Bird' - getting ready to FLY!

Very beautiful cards and love the messages...... It is the time now!

I AM READY, ARE YOU?

Looking forward  to see you


No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密