Monday, October 25, 2021

Listen to your body

 “Listen to your body” is the most important mantra in the class;

we learn to quiet our mind and get connected to our body.

I knew you like to explore the back bending poses for a great chest opening but do you know that if your body is not ready , core is weak or balancing not good … it will prompt to injury!
We have done these modifications for chest opening instead, safe and supported - recline (supta) vajrasana.
I am happy to hear from my student telling me “I can feel the opening, neck and shoulder so relax and breathing is better“.
Somehow, this also help around armpit and groins where lymph nodes are located….
Do you know you can also apply the essential oils like peppermint , eucalyptus, the leaf category of oils on the chest area before performing this pose ! Try this out and share with me your feedback.
More sharing coming ….
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密