Friday, March 29, 2013

CTE book shop 城邦书局

The first day of Qin Kai term break and we were visiting CTE book shop located in Sri Petaling...

I liked the atmosphere and I could find almost every books that I wanted but not for Qin Kai*  Anyhow, he was happy as he told me he can spend time with me and away from his iPad. Ha Ha (he knew that is addictive but have to have some activities to keep him busy. Parents, you heard this?)

I have bought these books for quarter 2/ 2013; mostly health related. I will share with you more anything exciting :)

note: you can heal your life - by Louise Hay not from CTE ^-^

Lastly, I have planned a trip to Singapore next week and hope we can visit Night Safari, Jurong bird park or perhaps Kinokuniya @ Orchard Road again (there are lot of books there and also not forgetting the Paul Café which served nice pastry...yummy).

Stay tuned for my next update.



* I feedback to the reception and they told me politely that lot of parents commented to same. They will look unto that. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密