Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You will always on my mind...

 
We are not going to see you physically from now onwards, but your teaching will always be remembered. Lunar New Year just around the corner and I can still clearly remember how you making joke on why most Chinese will hang the 'Fu' down side down and also we are so used to greet 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' or 'Happy Chinese New Year' instead of 'Happy New Year'.

 
 
You have put in so much effort to deliver your teaching in a very easy understand (which can be relate to our daily life) yet I have to admit it took me a while to understand ...Anyhow, I never regret the commitment to attend the Saturday seminars and ACIM which took place every 2nd weekend of the month. Remembered you once said 'I NEVER PROMISE IT IS GOING TO BE EASY, BUT THE RESULT WILL BE PROMINANT".
 
Out of your many seminars, my favourite topic will be no other than 'Spiritual Parenting' or later it was called 'Effective Parenting'. I have gained so much from these seminars and to date, I am very conscious and mindful when dealing with the boy at home.....'YOUR SON IS NOT YOUR SON....he came through you and he will have his choice....'
 
I am very blessed to still keep all the materials you have passed to us during your seminars. These not only served as Reminders but also good practice that can be apply and shine light to others. There are so much I can write but in SHORT, to know and to put into practice require consistency and determination.....
 
Even I have forgotten the rest, this LPG = LOVE PRAISE and GRATITUTE already become part of me. Everyone LOVE LPG.
 
Namaste

 
 
 
Beautiful Teaching and powerful messages - THE LESSON IS ALWAYS LOVE
 
Thank You my dearest teacher Sri TianSoo, because of you, I AM WHO I  AM TODAY. Loving myself more, making my Living....Living & Giving. I LOVE YOU & MISS you dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment

做个冻龄的芳疗师

  生活中有起有落,有时候阳光普照,有时候大雨倾盆,但是只有在经历过阳光风雨之后才会有彩虹 守护着自己的健康,做自己人生的主人!我选择BLOOM 胶原蛋白,由里到外的调理。你想知道如何冻龄吗?来问我。 #身心灵 #正能量 #芳疗收 #冻龄的秘密